Saturday, March 08, 2008

Tentative Emergence

It's been a painfully long winter and as I cautiously emerge from my months-long hibernation to sneak a peek outside, I realize how far behind I am.

In blogging, that is.

So, instead of just jumping headfirst back into the fray (which would certainly be asking for injury), I'll ease myself a little more gradually into it with a couple of token posts.

First up: Topher's challenge of posting a picture of myself from my high school glory days. I graduated in 1990 and although I mercifully avoided the worst of the 80's in high school, there's still plenty to poke fun of here. Let's just say I'm so glad I eventually outgrew the poodle look.



Next token post will be in response to Jim's "7 Interesting Things About You" tag. I've managed (through no small amount of guilt, I assure you) to forego previous tags, rationalizing I surely had other interesting things to write about than random facts about me. But seeing as that obviously isn't the case these days, I guess I'll bite.

Just this once though, Jim. Don't get any more wise ideas.

6 comments:

Non-Runner Nancy said...

You look fantastic!!!

Ovens2Betsy said...

Oh Lordy! You know how you said you were disturbed how similar we looked as teenagers? I had that same perm around that time (1989, when I graduated from college). Mine was shorter, but still quite poodle-ish!

Allison Weenig said...

welcome back! totally laughing we graduated the same year and sported the same hairdo!

Jim said...

Is it just me, or are you the spitting image of that perky teenager on Full House? Ouch. Welcome back regardless!

P.O.M. said...

Come on... it's SPRING! Come out of hibernation :)

Love the hair. At least the bangs didn't have that sweeping wave of hairspray. You look adorable.

Christie said...

I'm kinda tempted to post my grad pic. So has the ice melted yet?