Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hace Frío

I have an eight-mile long run scheduled for today, but it is delayed until further notice due to the frigid temperature currently encasing my atmosphere. At 9:30 this morning, it was sixteen below and with the wind chill factor, it felt like thirty below. Just a tad chilly, eh.

I haven't given up hope, though; it's two hours later now and the temp has warmed up to a practically balmy eight below. As soon as it hits zero, I'm out the door.

Now, where's my earmuffs and leg warmers??

2 comments:

robison52 said...

You make me feel like such a wimp, I bragged to my wife that I ran in 28 degree weather this morning...but you're attempting a eight below zero run!! I would probably head to the gym's treadmill and kiss the belt's platform!!

Angie said...

Don't praise me too much, Bruce. It was one whole degree by the time I stepped out the door. Practically swimsuit weather!