Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Turnabout is Fair Play

I visited my physical therapist on Monday for the first time in a year, requesting one of his medieval torture methods (also known as the deep tissue massage) for my achy ITB. It wasn't but a few months ago that I finally paid him off in full for all the therapy I required after tearing my LCL after my first marathon almost two years ago. Although I love my PT dearly, it felt good to finally be free of monthly payments to him. If I'm ever going to need any more extended physical therapy from him, however, I'll make sure to sign a contract turning over my first born child as payment.

She's 14.

Fair compensation for the torture, methinks.

2 comments:

Non-Runner Nancy said...

Ouch. That's a commitment. Hope you don't need him again!

the last spartan said...

firstborn! HA!

You are too funny