Friday, April 20, 2007

Angie Out

In a couple of hours, I'll be departing for Salt Lake City... running gear fully packed and butterflies in stomach firmly in place! I had a good night of sleep last night and with another day of rest today, I'm confident my legs will be fresh and ready to go. This time tomorrow morning, I'll already be halfway done!

I wanted to offer a sincere thank-you to those who read and comment here. I know there are some who come by regularly without commenting, and I thank you as well! Running is such a personal and individualized sport in many ways, yet having the interest and encouragement of others is so inspiring and motivating for me. Thank you all for being such an integral part of my support system. I hope to make you proud!

Deep, cleansing breaths... here I go.

See you on the other side!


6 comments:

Charlie said...

GOoooo Angie!

You will do great!

Charlie

Joe said...

Good luck Angie. Take it out easy and make sure your knee is okay and fully warmed up before you start pushing it.

Jim said...

Woo Hoo! We'll be right there with ya in spirit!

Anonymous said...

The countdown timer on your blog says 0 days 14 hours, 0 min 21 seconds. Hmmm... both numbers divisible by the lucky number seven. Did you pack two pairs of socks in case one catches on fire?I know you won't be able to sleep tonight, but you should at least try. :P Go get 'em!

Chad said...

GO ANGIE!

Good luck in Salt Lake!!!

Joe said...

Well, how did it go, Angie? Did you survive? Did you conquer?